Choose your path, and begin your journey with Loyola.
At Loyno, you define who you want to be — the thing no one else can be. This education lets you find that. It allows you to do more than transform yourself; it allows you to transform into yourself. Your Loyola education will set you up for future success, and change the way you live.
For current high-school students who haven’t taken any college courses. It’s an easy 1-2-3 step process.
- Review admission standards (need Link)
- Take the SAT and/or ACT and send all scores (need Links)
- Pay attention to admission deadlines
- Research majors
- Review AP and other credit guides
- Review College of Music and Fine Arts admissions requirements (please note: there is a separate application for music, theatre, design, music industry studies, digital film and visual arts candidates) (need Links)
- Write your essay (need Link)
Loyola offers two application options – (1) through the Common Application or (2) through the Loyola Application – there’s no difference between the two – it’s just what you prefer. (need links)
If you’re applying for a major within the College of Music and Fine Arts (all music, theatre, design, visual arts, music industry studies and digital film) you must complete the supplemental application for that college. (need links)
- Check your application status
- Make sure all of your test scores have been submitted, if you take a test after you submit your application, make sure your admissions counselor knows that
- Send your high school transcript – if you attended more than one high school, be sure that we get a transcript from each school
- Request your letters of recommendation
- Keep in touch with you admissions couselor and let them know about changes in your academic profile.
- Be patient, admissions decisions will be relesased (either online or via mail)
Find your place in the Wolf Pack
No matter where you're from or what degree you're looking to pursue, find out what steps you need to take to submit your application and begin your journey at Loyola.
Pursue your degree in a flexible and convenient online format that fits your busy lifestyle.
Continue your college experience at Loyola without missing a beat.
Get the support you need to start your education in the Big Easy.
Welcome back to the Wolf Pack. Start your readmittance application today.
When one degree isn't enough, we help you successfully dive into a new field.
Professional and Continuing Studies
Our flexible programs will help you take the next step in your career.