Loyola Loyal Day
The university's annual day of giving, Loyola Loyal Day gives alumni and friends across the country an opportunity to celebrate and support our mission of providing a premier Jesuit education in New Orleans' culture of creativity.
Loyola Loyal Day 2022 -- We Did It!
On Loyola Loyal Day, 817 donors came together to exceed our goal. Your generosity unlocked a challenge gift of $205,000, bringing the total raised during Loyola Loyal Day 2022 to $326,585!
We succeeded together because of your support. Once again, you have shown what it means to be Loyola Loyal, and we THANK YOU!
Loyola Loyal Day 2022: Goal Announcement
On Loyola Loyal Day 2022, our goal is 800 donors in 24 hours. We have faith that your generosity for 2022 will go above and beyond! Help make a difference for current and future students and renew your commitment to Loyola's mission with a gift on Loyola Loyal Day, which will take place on March 23 and 24, 2022. Add it to your calendar today.
Leading with Loyalty
A group of generous lead donors has already committed over $205,000 that will be donated to Loyola if our goal is met on Loyola Loyal Day. If you'd like to be a lead donor and contribute to our lead challenge gift, please visit Giving.loyno.edu/lldpledge.
How to be an Advocate
1. Make a gift on Loyola Loyal Day March 23-24.
2. Create your advocate profile on GiveCampus and track your impact!
3. Upload your personal plea video to inspire others to give.
4. Make a matching or challenge gift.
5. Use our Zoom virtual backgrounds below to show your school spirit.
6. Use our social graphics below and share why you are #LoyolaLoyal.
Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
Social Media Graphics