Wolf Pack Wednesday: Parking + Books
Subject line: The Rundown on Parking and Books
Sent: December 8, 2021
Loyola Parking Services is looking forward to a new semester with you in it! All students who are enrolled in on-campus classes for the upcoming academic year and who wish to park on campus must purchase a virtual parking permit. Once completed, your license plate will be used as your permit to park on campus, so you won’t need to pick up a physical permit for your vehicle to gain authorized parking access.
You can order your permit online in just a few easy steps!
- Log in through the Single Sign On (SSO) portal
- Click on the “Parking Services” option in your SSO Apps
- Select the “Permit” button in the top left hand corner of the page
- Follow the steps on the screen to add the permit to your cart and checkout
- Once you complete the application, you will receive an automated email which lists the information you provided
- The application requires 3-5 business days for processing
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a second email informing you that your permit is active, listing the location and hours valid, if applicable
Please note: The application is only accessible through student accounts. The Parents’ LORA account does not have the parking application.
In order to have a virtual permit, you must be enrolled in classes for the semester and show current vehicle registration, no exceptions. Contact our department if you have any questions or concerns.
You can order your textbooks for contactless delivery from the Loyola Bookstore! To make it even easier for you to receive your books, all textbooks will be shipped either to your off-campus address or will be available for in-store pick up at the bookstore.
Order now so you have your textbooks available the first day of class!
- Go to LORA and pull up your class schedule
- Per class, click on "View Books" to see what is available to order
- If you run into problems on LORA, use Option 2 below
- Go to the Bookstore Website
- Click on "Find Textbooks" and use your class schedule to order your textbooks
All textbooks will be shipped to your off-campus address or to the bookstore, per your instructions. Make sure you have your box number if you come to the bookstore to pick up your order.
Have questions? Please reach out to the Loyola Bookstore via email at email@example.com.
Planning for Your Arrival
In addition to finishing your online orientation modules and completing the steps above, check out these other important resources before you arrive on campus to make sure you are prepared for life at Loyola!
- Download our New Student Resource Guide for specifics on all things Loyno—from where to find a particular office on campus to academic support services.
- Explore our FAQ website for a rundown of all of our health and safety policies on campus to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our community.
- Check out the Academic Calendar to plan for important dates, like the last day to drop/add classes for your spring schedule.
- View our interactive map to explore buildings on campus and access 360-degree panoramas of the spaces and places that you’ll get to know while you’re here.