Wolf Pack Wednesday: Parking + Books
Subject line: The Rundown on Parking and Books
Sent: August 10, 2022
Loyola Parking Services is looking forward to a new academic year with you in it! All students who are enrolled in on-campus classes for the upcoming academic year and who wish to park on campus must purchase a virtual parking permit. Once completed, your license plate will be used as your permit to park on campus, so you won’t need to pick up a physical permit for your vehicle to gain authorized parking access.
You can order your permit online in just a few easy steps!
- Log in through the Single Sign On (SSO) portal
- Click on the “Parking Services” option in your SSO Apps
- Select the “Permit” button in the top left hand corner of the page
- Follow the steps on the screen to add the permit to your cart and checkout
- Once you complete the application, you will receive an automated email which lists the information you provided
- The application requires 3-5 business days for processing
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a second email informing you that your permit is active, listing the location and hours valid, if applicable
In order to have a virtual permit, you must be enrolled in classes for the semester and show current vehicle registration, no exceptions.
Please note: The application is only accessible through student accounts.
Contact our department if you have any questions or concerns.
You can order your textbooks for contactless delivery from the Loyola Bookstore! To make it even easier for you to receive your books, all textbooks will be shipped either to your off-campus address or will be available for in-store pick up at the bookstore.
Order now so you have your textbooks available the first day of class!
Go to the Bookstore Website and search for your books, or use the Course Finder to search for books using your course information.
All textbooks will be shipped to your off-campus address or to the bookstore, per your instructions. Make sure you have your box number if you come to the bookstore to pick up your order.
Have questions? Please reach out to the Loyola Bookstore via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Wolf Pack
The Loyola Bookstore has a special offer just for the newest members of the Wolf Pack! Use the coupon code WELCOME582 to get 10% off one logoed item at the Loyola Bookstore. Offer valid online or in-store. Browse the shop online.