Graduate Application Process
Applying to one of our graduate programs is simple. To get started, follow these three easy steps:
- Explore our graduate programs.
- Review application requirements and admissions criteria. Visit your graduate program's webpage.
- Submit your application. Make sure you submit the right application. Remember to sign, date, and submit your application even if you aren't ready to upload any other supporting materials. You can always log back into your application portal to upload supporting materials at a later time.
To apply to:
- online programs (includes School of Nursing): Online Admissions Application
- JD or LL.M programs: COL Admissions Requirements and Application Process
- on-campus programs (includes COL master degrees, ABSN, MMT Equivalency, Post-Bac and LIM certificates): Graduate Admissions Application
Dual Degree Applicants: all dual degree applicants are required to submit a separate application and materials for each program. Official transcripts from previous institutions attended can be applied to both applications. To be considered a dual degree student, you must be admitted to both graduate programs as a degree seeking student.
Loyola University New Orleans welcomes graduate students from all over the world. As an international student, there are a few additional requirements you should be aware of, with respect to deadlines, program requirements, English-language proficiences, and costs. Keep in touch with the graduate admissions office and let us know about changes in your academic profile.
Learn more about international student requirements
Does your field demand continuing education? Are you looking for a program to boost your professional or academic credentials? Loyola University New Orleans offers both credit and non-credit certificate programs to get you there. Explore and apply to certificate programs that will help take you to the next step in your career.
Are You a LOYNO Graduating Senior or Alumni?
Whether you're about to finish your undergrad experience or have recently graduated, there is always a place for you at Loyola University New Orleans. The Quick Admissions program offers automatic [expedited] admissions to top-performing LOYNO graduating seniors into select graduate programs. Additionally, graduating seniors and alumni are eligible for the alumni merit discount program. Read on to learn more about both programs and see participating degree programs.