Consistent with the mission, values, and goals of Loyola University New Orleans, its prudent fiscal management, and its commitment to equal employment opportunity in employment, the staff of the Human Resources Department strive to:
- Recruit employees of the highest quality, employing them on the basis of skill, experience, education, training, character and merit;
- Provide the environment, resources and encouragement for employees to have the opportunity to develop spiritually, professionally and personally;
- Promote a culture that is student-centered and develops the whole person;
- Demonstrate “cura personalis,” care and respect of each individual, through employment practices that reflect a belief in the human dignity of each person;
- Promote a culture that recognizes and values diversity; and
- Provide compensation, benefits, recognition, and a work environment that helps attract, retain and motivate high-quality employees.